DEK-FXR Do-It-Yourself Recoat Formula for Epoxy Stone
is a product which will save and restore your once beautiful epoxy/stone installation to a near new condition.
- Premeasured for 2 batches
- 4 Easy to Use Steps
- Super high gloss
- Easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion
- 100% solids
- Increases structural strength
- Available as “Do-It-Yourself” Product and Supply Kit
DEK-FXR is the answer when your epoxy/stone flooring is losing aggregate, deteriorating, dulling or hard to keep in place. You will be amazed with the results!!
In One Weekend You Can Bring Your Epoxy Stone Back to Life & Looking Like New!
Available for purchase is the Easy to Use DEK-FXR Recoat kit which include:
- 5 Gallon Mixing Pail
- 1.5 Gallons of DEK-FXR Premium Quality Recoat Epoxy System
- 2 – 9″ Top Quality Premier Kodawool Roller Covers
- Heavy-duty roller frame
- Stir Stick
- Roller Grate
- Complete step-by-step instructions
- A free, “live” explicit help session, if needed.
- 1 Complete Kit Covers approximately 225 square foot epoxy stone area.
The most economical option at the amazing low price of 48¢ per square foot!
Much cheaper than replacing!
Additional Items You Will Need:
- Old Rags
- Lacquer Thinner
- Extender Pole
- Silica Sand (optional)
- Safety Goggles
- Rubber Gloves
View the step-by-step video to assist you in your weekend project. View Here
Detailed and easy to follow instructions are included in the kit or you can download here.
Any additional questions?
Feel free to call us at (855) GL-EPOXY or (855) 453-7699